[LRUG] [OT] Third party pen testing - recommendations?

Ash Berlin ash_lrug at firemirror.com
Tue Jan 31 04:52:42 PST 2012

Back in the distant, distant past I used to work for Netcraft and they used to do pen testing - I'm not sure if this is something they still do anymore but their website still seems to imply they do: http://news.netcraft.com/about-netcraft/

So not recent and slightly out of date. Make of that what you will.

-ash