[LRUG] Visiting London?

brendan murphy brendan at enthuse.me
Mon Oct 7 07:30:36 PDT 2013

Hey Don

I run the rubyonred event here in London (wine tasting with 8 other ruby related devs) on interment Thursdays, as you are here, perhaps we could put one together with you in mind!

So if any others are interested in helping Don's experience here in London and wine tasting let me know and we will get another date on the go!

Best

Brendan