[LRUG] Ruby Tips

Steve Buckley sbuckley at globalpersonals.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 07:52:21 PDT 2013

Hey LRUG

For once, this isn't a [JOBS] email.

One of our team has been producing a series of Ruby Tips blog posts that I figured some of you may find useful.
http://globaldev.co.uk/2013/09/ruby-tips-part-1/

It's not necessarily aimed at beginners although it's written in such a way that hopefully both beginners and experienced Rubyists will find it useful.

Happy to hear any feedback or suggestions for future posts and enjoy the meetup tonight.

Cheers

Steve Buckley
Tech Recruitment Manager @globaldev
P: 	01753 271289
M:	07538 647117

--

Global Personals is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 04880697.