[LRUG] London Ruby User's Group, Regular Meeting

Tiest Vilee ruby at tiestvilee.fastmail.com.au
Tue Apr 11 23:00:35 PDT 2006

Hi Wendy,

You mentioned at the meeting on Monday night that the London Ruby User's
Group (LRUG) could use your meeting room for our meetings.  This would
be great.
We are proposing the second Monday of every Month as our regular meetup,
so if we could book that with you that would be great.  If the date
doesn't fit with your plans, please suggest another date; I'm sure we
can be flexible.

Thanks very much for your generous offer, we look forward to hearing
from you,

Tiest
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains: round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
 -- Shelley