[LRUG] BBC Backstage go the Ruby Route

Matt Biddulph matt at hackdiary.com
Thu Apr 27 03:41:20 PDT 2006

On 27 Apr 2006, at 07:30, Anthony Green wrote:
> Anyone else been following this on the BBC backstage list/blogs ?
>
> http://www.hackdiary.com/archives/000081.html
>
> Should we invite him to spaek at one of the meetings ?

Hi, that's me. I'm on the list, but I've been living in France since
December so I haven't made it to any meetings.

I'd love to come and speak about the project sometime, but I'm not in
London very much at the moment. I'm based in Amsterdam for a while,
but I will be hopping back to London for meetings from time to time.
What's the meeting schedule for the next couple of months?

Cheers,
Matt.