[LRUG] Next meeting: May 8th @ 6:30pm

Robert McKinnon rob_m_mckinnon at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 05:53:27 PDT 2006

As was mentioned earlier the folks at Skills Matter have kindly offered
to host our group meetings. To manage numbers and for building security
you must register if you're coming:
http://skillsmatter.com/london-ruby-ug

The meeting details are as follows:

SPEAKER: Ben Griffiths
TALK:    Ruby Testing Techniques
DATE:    Monday, 8th May 2006
TIME:    6:30PM-8PM
(As usual, we'll be going for a beer after the meeting)

REGISTER: http://skillsmatter.com/london-ruby-ug

Synopsis: Ben Griffiths, CTO of UK consumer reviews start-up Reevoo,
will share some of the testing techniques and tools that his team have
used and developed in a years' worth of test-heavy Ruby and Ruby on
Rails development.

VENUE:
SKILLS MATTER LTD
1 Sekforde Street
LONDON EC1R 0BE
+44 (0)20 7107 2620
www.skillsmatter.com

MAP:
http://streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=531576&y=182266

I'm sure that Ben will welcome questions on Test Driven Development for
those of you discussing TDD on the list already.

See you there!

cheers,
Rob