[LRUG] rails hosting

Paul pardel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 14:07:35 PDT 2006

Hi Pedro,

I will definitely recommend one of the Memset's miniservers:
http://www.memset.com/?source=phplaaa
The cheapest one is about £20/month and there is no setup fee.

I've have a Fedora Core 5 miniserver and I've installed Mongrel on it and
use it together with Apache's mod_balancer. Works like a charm! If you need
any help give me a shout!

Cheers,
Paul