[LRUG] Meeting August 8th and September 4th

Robert McKinnon rob_m_mckinnon at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 07:15:39 PDT 2006

We don't have speaker(s) yet for September.

So there's a slot open for anyone on the list who'd like to present to
the September meeting. Fun or slightly off-topic is fine!

James mentioned he may try to entice an international guest to speak as
well - since the meeting will be close to the European RailsConf. That
may impact the date of the meeting. We'll see how that goes.

Rob