[LRUG] RailsConf pre-drinks

Luke Redpath contact at lukeredpath.co.uk
Mon Aug 14 04:48:41 PDT 2006

Without wanting to put down pizza on rails (how can you criticise
free pizza, beer and rails chat?) the Bricklayers Arms is a lovely
little pub and the upstairs area does seem really comfy. And they
have a dart board *ahem*.

Not just that but at £1.70 to about £2.20 for beer its about as cheap
as pubs come in London.

So +1 for the Bricklayers from me.

Cheers
Luke