[LRUG] pre-conf bash

Roland Swingler roland.swingler at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 04:06:13 PDT 2006

Lamb and Flag sounds good - only thing re: whether to book or not is
this extract from a comment:

"... The downside is that it is permanently packed, and punters
usually spill out into the street. ..."

Although I guess if we're going to PoR first we'll be turning up there
a bit later, missing the quick-drink-after-work crowd.

Roland