[LRUG] Paid help with a start up project

Gavin O'Carroll gavin at makemode.co.uk
Mon Aug 28 10:27:56 PDT 2006

Hi guys,

Suitably comforted by Harjeet's posting, I wanted to add my own job ask.  I
have just got seed investment to get a web service company off the ground
and need developers.  I have been looking for one main developer but it
would be great if anyone was interested in taking on a side project in the
eve's there is potential for that as well.  Check out
http://www.makemode.co.uk/ and 'work at makemode'.  Pay is not the best
especially if you are Java'ing for an investment bank :) but there is a lot
of scope to get funky and experiment.  Obviously the job description is
more general in it's requirements, but I'm very interested in RoR and
ideally would like to be on the traks from the word go.

Do email if anyone is interested, or do pass on if you know anyone who may
be.

Cheers

Gavin O'Carroll
--