[LRUG] RailsConf pre-drinks

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 05:06:57 PDT 2006

The Bricklayers Arms does sound good; Sofas and cheap booze, what more'd you
want!

It's a shame about the clash with Pizza On Rails, but I don't suppose that
denies us the opportunity to do something, perhaps on the Tuesday instead.
Let's just see what the community wants to do (I've no idea what any
incoming folks travel plans might be).

Anyway, Dan, it'd be great if you could make enquiries whilst you are there
just to sound them out.

Cheers

Muz