[LRUG] Join the Pizzaonrails event?

Paul Birch paul at cominded.com
Mon Aug 14 08:44:38 PDT 2006

I'm feeling motivated enough to make my first ever posting to this group...

Pizzaonrails is organising what will be the largest gathering to date of
Ruby/Rails people in the UK. (OK - the conference event the next day
will have but we'll hold the title for 24 hours :) )

The conference organiser is promoting the event. We'd appreciate
everyone in the community's support. We're planning on marking up some
zones in the room to help like-minded people cluster together. Be very
happy to have an LRUG zone if requested. This can be the one nearest the
free pizza and beer!

Cheers

Paul Birch