[LRUG] Pizza on Rails and the big LonConf

Tom Medhurst Tom.Medhurst at exony.com
Tue Aug 15 03:22:49 PDT 2006

Thanks Dan, great point. Wish I hadn't posted this message from my work
email though haha! (The walls have ears!)

I have also noticed that people tend to hide during the conferences,
which is a real shame.

I would love to eventually work in a Rails environment, but I also the
enterprise environment which gives me plenty of challenges, and when
Rails is up to it, I'm sure my company.. and even our customers will be
happy to use it. Microsoft, I'm sure would be sceptical, but subject to
one of their rigorous QA sessions I'm sure the software would be almost
faultless! .. Anyway that's coming off the subject!

I will certainly take what you have said on board and have a good think
about it.

Hope to see you at the Pizza doo before hand.

Regards

Tom Medhurst