[LRUG] RailsConf pre-drinks

Graeme Mathieson mathie at rubaidh.com
Mon Aug 21 04:07:57 PDT 2006

Hi,

Joining the conversation late, because I've been on holiday all last
week...

On 14 Aug 2006, at 12:17, Murray Steele wrote:
> So:
>
> a) anyone up for this? - no point even thinking about organising it
> if we don't think anyone would want to turn up from LRUG.  If we
> can't muster enough folk from our own home turf then what's the
> likelihood of any incoming railers turning up?.  It'll be fun, what
> else could you possibly be doing on a Wednesday evening in September?

Well, I'm one of the incomers, and if something is organised, I'll
definitely be there.  I'll also pass any details around the Scottish
Ruby User Group and I'm sure most of us that are going along will be
there. :-)

Cheers,

Graeme
--
Graeme Mathieson, Technical Director, Rubaidh Ltd
mathie at rubaidh.com        http://www.rubaidh.com/

Scottish for Ruby on Rails