[LRUG] January Pub quiz - Venue Details

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 08:57:03 PST 2006

Hi all,

I've finally organised the venue for our January meeting, it's The Old Crown
on New Oxford Street (pub: http://www.old-crown.co.uk/, gmap:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=33+New+Oxford+Street,+London,+London+WC1A+1BH&ie=UTF8&z=16&ll=51.517075,-0.125163&spn=0.007117,0.017617&om=1&iwloc=addr)
It's not the cheapest pub in the area (
e.g. it's not the Sam Smiths called The Crown further down the street next
to the Umbrella shop), but then again it's no more expensive than the one we
go to after our normal meetings and they were kind enough to donate their
space for free.

I've updated the Upcoming event (http://upcoming.org/event/132196/) with
more details.  I'll do the same on the LRUG home page and fire an [ANN]
message to ruby-talk later tonight.

We've got a great selection of prizes in ruby book form donated by O'Reilly
and Addison-Wesley, as well as a few other bits and pieces from the LRUG
vaults.  All in all it should be a great night.

See you there,

Muz