[LRUG] Presentations for July meeting

Tiest Vilee ruby at tiestvilee.fastmail.com.au
Mon Jul 3 04:37:55 PDT 2006

Hi everyone!

Off I go to Finland and Estonia, return and what do I find?  You've all
been chatting while I've been away :-(

Anyway, it seems that we have two presenters for Monday-
Austin is probably talking about Google and the Summer of code, or
internationalization or some such :)
Murray is talking about YAJB

guys, could you write a little bio about yourselves and a short
description of your presentation, and send that to Wendy
(wendy.devolder at skillsmatter.com)?  Just for the registration page.
Picture would be good too.

Looking forward to seeing you all next week.

Tiest
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains: round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
 -- Shelley