[LRUG] Last Night Review

Anthony Green email at acgreen.co.uk
Mon Jul 10 23:44:11 PDT 2006

For those who couldn't make it last nights a summary of the presentations
were pretty much covered in the previews Murry and Austin posted.

Conversations in the pub afterwards (that I can remember)...

Tiese was talking about maybe doing a presenation on Rake DSL and something
else I can't remember HTTPUnit ? Tiese ?

There was some discussion about front end testing specifically that the DOM
returned by a request could be validated. Again somebody else should
probably give a better explaination of this...

Ben Reevoo was talking about REST, Rails and complex domain models and
whether DHH could square that circle.

Another question from an nebiw on what books to buy. Also about me signing
up the Group to the O'Reilly Groups program. Can get a page on LRUG for
Ruby/Rails/Ajax book reviews maybe syndicated from Amazon ?

Regards

Anthony Green

York Web Developers Group | London Ruby Group | London Web Standards Group

http://upcoming.org/user/36987/
http://del.icio.us/rarepleasures