[LRUG] FW: [Upcoming.org]: keithb sent you a note!

Edward Garson egarson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 22:24:46 PDT 2006

Sorry, I didn't frame the problem correctly: I am aware of SWIG and
that Ruby is used in technical and scientific domains.

It is my personal opinion that if Ruby were not used on the project it
is not a reflection of its considerable technical capabilities. Ruby
is a paragon of language design.

The problem is pyschological.

Have fun