[LRUG] reallife

Chris Parsons chris at edendevelopment.co.uk
Wed Jul 5 01:07:52 PDT 2006

On 05/07/2006 08:14, benjohn at fysh.org wrote:
> My feeling is that if a mountain of job offers dilute the list (how
> likely's that), then we can do something about it. Within the bound of a
> small number of offers coming from people that want work done, rather
> than agent spam, I think it's probably useful.

Agreed: +1 for a list posting. There's not that much traffic on this
list at the moment, and IMHO it's relevant content.

Cheers
Chris, LRUG lurker

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
chris parsons, director                           eden development

Have you tried http://pininthemap.com yet?

This electronic message and all contents contain information from
the sender which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for
the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any copying,
disclosure, distribution or use of the contents of this message is
prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the original
message and all copies. The sender does not accept liability for
any errors or omissions.