[LRUG] London Ruby Users Group

Wendy Devolder wendy.devolder at skillsmatter.com
Mon Jul 17 11:33:55 PDT 2006

I can confirm that we (Skills Matter) have a meeting room available on
any evening the w/c 07/08....so just let me know what you would like to do?!
Wendy

Anthony Green wrote:
> What does the list want to do ?
> Move the meeting ?
> Have a second meetup  with Geoffrey that week ?
>
> Tony

*Wendy Devolder*
Business Development

*t* 0207 1072620
*f* 0207 1072621
*e* wendy.devolder at skillsmatter.com <mailto:wendy.devolder at skillsmatter.com>

**Free Summer Seminars!*
*Ajax Seminar - June 29th <http://www.skillsmatter.com/ajax-seminar>*
*Aspect Oriented Programming Seminar - July 7th
<http://www.skillsmatter.com/aop-seminar>*
*Groovy & Grails Seminar - July 13th
<http://www.skillsmatter.com/groovy-grails-seminar>*
*SOA with Axis2 & Web Services Seminar - July 20th
<http://www.skillsmatter.com/soa-axis-seminar>*

**RailsConf Europe 2006 - Sept 14 & 15*
* Meet over 25 web 2.0 experts from USA and Europe and learn why Ruby on
Rails has become developer's favourite language and framework. * Find
out more!* <http://europe.railsconf.org/> *

*Skills Matter Ltd*
<http://www.skillsmatter.com> 1 Sekforde Street
London, EC1R 0BE