[LRUG] Last Night Review

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 03:30:51 PDT 2006

Like I promised during my talk, I've put my slides and example code up on
the lrug svn repo:
http://svn.lrug.org/lrug_sandbox/presentations/sleeping_with_the_enemy/

With that url you can:

1. anonymous checkout with your svn client
2. or browse the files direct in your browser

or you can browse using our install of bsSvnBrowse at
http://svnbrowse.lrug.org/

NOTE: I've just found out is so 0.1 that it doesn't even support downloads
yet... anyone got any better suggestions for a svn browser? (or as it's ruby
/ rails / open source want to hack it up much better?)

So, now go and 'script/server tomcat' your little hearts out.

Muz

ps, anyone who gave a presentation in the past that want's to stick them up
here for future generations to marvel over, give me a shout and I'll sort
you out either with svn commit access or do it for you (whichever's easiest)