[LRUG] Last Night Review

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 04:44:44 PDT 2006

I'll look into Collaboa again, but I do seem to remember dismissing it out
of hand (as I am wont to do without *real* research) because it did more
than just browse source (ditto for Trac with extra dismissal points for
requiring a full boat load of complicated things to be compiled / installed
to make it work)

I could resort to the trusty old ViewCVS/SVN/VC[1] 'cos at least we know it
works.  Hideous as it might be to look at, certainly it used to be, since
they changed names maybe it's pretty (one thing I like about bs is that it's
very shiny ... mmm ajax).

So, anyway, I'll look again at Collaboa, but really all *I* want is a svn
browser that's better than the default http view you get for free.  I
realise it's not entirely up to me, so if people would prefer something that
does a bit more (bug tracking et al) then that's fine with me.

[1] http://www.viewvc.org/