[LRUG] Fwd: Re: chat Digest, Vol 6, Issue 2

Tiest Vilee ruby at tiestvilee.fastmail.com.au
Tue Jul 4 03:53:51 PDT 2006

Duly forwarded... (hope this hasn't been received by everyone twice)

On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 10:12:06 +0100, "Wendy Devolder"
<wendy.devolder at skillsmatter.com> said:
> Hi James, Rob, Tiest: my emails are ussually not received by the lrug
> list, as they never get moderated. Could you forward the below on my
> behalf?
>
> Hi there,
>
> Thanks for the information so far! I have updated the website with the
> details below (see: http://skillsmatter.com/london-ruby-ug ). Austin:
> could you provide me with a brief synopsis of your talk too? And
> pictures of both yourselves would be nice too.
> If you are using a AppleMac, please make sure to bring the adapter to be
> able to connect to the windows projector?!
> Wendy

And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains: round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
 -- Shelley