[LRUG] reallife

Matthew Wood matt at nomorefluffybunny.com
Tue Jul 4 23:20:22 PDT 2006

With apologies for the direct plug, I'll be recruiting rails/ ruby
coders for BBC Radio and Music Interactive in the next month or so -
we're based in Central London and build products for the BBC's
national radio networks on the web, mobile, dab and interactive TV
platforms.

Keep an eye on http://jobs.bbc.co.uk/ or if there's interest from the
list I can notify you when i post the actual ad...