[LRUG] BBC Radio and Music Interactive

Anthony Green email at acgreen.co.uk
Wed Jul 5 08:56:58 PDT 2006

I mentioned this at the last Ruby meetup as I'd applied for a position with
the Radio and Music Interactive dept and been interviewed that very same
day, Well blow me if they didn't offer me a job.
:-)

I'll be at the next meet up too if you're planning on attending Matt.

I've been looking for a front end developer role that includes Rails as a
bonus for a while, so my CV is still with a few agencies. If anyone wants to
be recommended to should they contact me about Ruby/Rails jobs I can forward
them to this list or to individuals whichever is deemed best..

The BBc backstage mailing list also regularly posts advance warning of
jobs..

On 5/7/06 7:20 am, "Matthew Wood" <matt at nomorefluffybunny.com> wrote:

> With apologies for the direct plug, I'll be recruiting rails/ ruby
> coders for BBC Radio and Music Interactive in the next month or so -
> we're based in Central London and build products for the BBC's
> national radio networks on the web, mobile, dab and interactive TV
> platforms.
>
> Keep an eye on http://jobs.bbc.co.uk/ or if there's interest from the
> list I can notify you when i post the actual ad...

Regards

Anthony Green

York Web Developers Group | London Ruby Group | London Web Standards Group

http://upcoming.org/user/36987/
http://del.icio.us/rarepleasures