[LRUG] FW: [Upcoming.org]: keithb sent you a note!

Edward Garson egarson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 11:35:26 PDT 2006

As an employee of Zuhlke in London I have to laugh at this a bit, this
is my boss posting, and we are not *all* heavily "enterprise" based
nor enamored with .NET/Java.

If I could program in Ruby more - and be paid for it - then that would
be great. If anyone has any suggestions on how I could fit Ruby into
my current project, new steam turbine design software using a 3D
geometry kernel, then I'd be delighted to hear your suggestions.
Sometimes reality kicks in (and kicks you in the face at the same
time).

If anyone is interested in presenting then I suggest getting in touch
with me as I can give you some guidelines and suggestions that you may
find helpful.

Have fun

Edward