[LRUG] London Ruby Users Group

James Adam james.adam at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 11:45:39 PDT 2006

I'm happy nudging the meeting to Tuesday the 8th (or actually any day
that week, except Friday. Friday is for beer.). As for topics, I'd
quite like to hear about Geoff's "Power Tools", but I'm happy to
listen to anything he'd like to talk about.

Let's decide on a date fairly quickly, so people can take note.

- james

On 7/17/06, Anthony Green <email at acgreen.co.uk> wrote:

> What does the list want to do ?
> Move the meeting ?
> Have a second meetup  with Geoffrey that week ?
>
> Tony

* J *
  ~