[LRUG] Last Night Review

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 07:02:39 PDT 2006

Thanks, I'll take a look at that, didn't realise that it even existed
(probably 'cos of the name clash with viewCVS/VC).

Anyway, like a fool I realised that I forgot to commit the all important
YAJB library from my example code, so I've done that, and also added Ben
Griffiths slides from the May meeting.

Now that we have two sets of slides I've also tweaked the
http://lrug.orghomepage to include a link to a new page (it's coming
along in leaps and
bounds this site!) that contains direct links / info to presentations that
have been given.

Anyone who gave a talk or whatever from the past and has material they want
to put up (Benjohn, perhaps your talker code?) then get in touch and we'll
get something together.

Muz