[LRUG] RailsConf Europe - extra discount

James Adam james.adam at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 03:25:38 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I've just recieved confirmation from Wendy at Skillsmatter that LRUG
members are eligible to recieve 10% discount of the RailsConf Europe
ticket price. By my reckoning, that takes the current price down from
£425 to £382.50.

However, if we manage to get a group of 10 or more members together,
we can also take advantage of the group discount of 15% (giving a
total discount of 25%), taking the ticket price down to a much more
palatable £318.75.

Is anyone interested in taking this up? If you'd like to be involved
in this offer, please send your details to me (james.adam at gmail.com),
and I'll pass them on to Wendy as a group, at which point she'll make
the arrangements for registration and so on.

James

--
* J *
  ~