[LRUG] ReeVoo ruby parser installation

Peter Jones peterbjones at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 06:00:07 PDT 2006

Hi All,

Good to meet everyone on Monday and learn a bit more
about ruby.

It was suggested that I should post a request for help
operating the opensource ReeVoo ruby parser on this
list, so I am writing to ask if anyone would be
prepared to walk me through testing it to see if it
has installed successfully, and perhaps reinstall it
if necessary. Info on the parser is outlined here if
people want to see if it is of interest to them:
http://opensource.reevoo.com/2006/03/08/release-uformats-12/

setup.rb downloaded from the code listed here:
http://opensource.reevoo.com/trac/uformats/browser/trunk
seemed to be successful, but I cannot get the test
feature to give me results.

It is probably my lack of experience with ruby, and
selecting appropriate file directories etc, or failure
to link to a valid test microformat that is the
problem. htmlentities seemed to have installed
successfully as required.

If anyone is interested in this, and/or microformats,
please email me and we can take it from there.

Many thanks,

Peter
peterbjones at yahoo.com