[LRUG] RailsConf Europe - FINAL REMINDER

James Adam james.adam at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 13:24:27 PDT 2006

Hi All,

Only a few days left to let me know that you want in on the LRUG group
discount. I'm placing a FIRM deadline on this, because I need to let
Wendy know ASAP so we beat the next price hike at the end of this
month.

With that in mind, please let me know before MIDNIGHT (GMT) on
Wednesday the 28th. I'll be contacting Wendy on the 29th with our
list. If you miss this deadline..... sorry! This is a huge discount,
so please don't waste any time letting me know.

James

--
* J *
  ~