[LRUG] Canadian Rubyist in London

James Adam james.adam at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 09:29:41 PDT 2006

Hi Austin,

Yeah, that would be great - do you have anything you'd like to present
about? 30 minutes is probably a good duration. I think we'll also try
and have a home-grown presentation at the same meeting.

Our meetings are held at Skillsmatters' offices on the 10th of July:
http://skillsmatter.com/london-ruby-ug (Farringdon Tube)

- james

p.s. Can everyone who plans to attend make sure to register with their
site at the above URL?

p.p.s don't forget about the LRUG RailsConf Europe discount... the
hours are counting down...

On 6/27/06, Austin Ziegler <halostatue at gmail.com> wrote:
> I will be in London at the point of the next LRUG meeting, as someone
> pointed out. I need a few pieces of information so that I can be
> there. Simple things, like "what time and where"? Tube directions
> would be most useful, too. :P
>
> I've been involved with quite a bit, so I can either prepare a
> presentation or just be available to answer questions people have, if
> you'd prefer.
>
> Looking forward to seeing you,
> -austin
> --