[LRUG] Fwd: Next Meeting

Tiest Vilee ruby at tiestvilee.fastmail.com.au
Tue Mar 14 22:51:13 PST 2006

> I would also love to come along to a meeting. After a particularly
> successful day of coding in Ruby last week, and noticing that I was
> really enjoying my work for the first time in months (the first time
> since my previous Ruby project, in fact), so decided I should seek
> out like minded people to drink and share thoughts with.

Who's up for it - seems we've all been to busy and have missed a month.
Do we want to have one in the next couple of weeks, or is that too soon?
I'm thinking Monday the 27th or there abouts.

And who's up for a presentation?

Did anyone make it to Pizza on Rails?  I had something come up with work
(yet again!) so didn't make it, but would really like to know what
happened.

Tiest
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains: round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
 -- Shelley