[LRUG] Next Meeting

Anthony Green email at acgreen.co.uk
Thu Mar 16 23:54:34 PST 2006

RE: Date
I'd prefer a date that doesn't clash with Pizza on Rails or Geek Dinner.
Mon, Wed, Fri are my favoured days :)
Beware if you push it into the first week of April you'll clash with the RC2
meetup (Rails, Dango)

RE: Venue
If you want a pub and a presentation area I recommend downstairs at the
Polar Bear it has a PA and a projector. Last Geekdinner was there, photos on
Flickr.

RE: Presentations
Ruby for Rails ? Is there such a thing as pattern design for Rails ?
The one person I know who is Mr Unit Testing is Marcus Baker of the PHP
London Group. He's posted occasionally on Sitepoint about Ruby/Rails.
Might make an interesting comparison. Or overkill :)

Tony