[LRUG] Fwd: Next Meeting

Eleanor eleanor at goth-chic.org
Tue Mar 28 14:42:54 PST 2006

On 28 Mar 2006, at 06:41, Tiest Vilee wrote:
> For this Thursday's meet I am suggesting the Ruby Bar in Kings Cross
> http://www.urbanpath.com/london/cocktail-bars/ruby-lounge.htm
> It's a smallish bar not too far from the station, and it's called
> Ruby!!!  I'll be there wearing my RubyConf TShirt at 6:30

Sounds like a marriage made in heaven :)

> As for Monday the 10th, we are still looking for a venue.  Any
> suggestions for places where we can fit 30+ people and a projector are
> welcome.
> Eleanor, we'd love to have a presentation on anything that you are
> allowed to talk about.

It's many years since I last did any public speaking so I won't
commit myself just yet - plus I'm not entirely sure what I'd choose
to talk about! I'll see how chatting with people this Thursday goes
and if there's anything that seems to attract a lot of active
attention then perhaps that will inspire me.

Ellie

Eleanor McHugh
Senior Software Developer
Games With Brains