[LRUG] BBC Backstage go the Ruby Route

Eleanor eleanor at goth-chic.org
Wed May 3 04:30:10 PDT 2006

On 27 Apr 2006, at 11:41, Matt Biddulph wrote:
> On 27 Apr 2006, at 07:30, Anthony Green wrote:
>> Anyone else been following this on the BBC backstage list/blogs ?
>>
>> http://www.hackdiary.com/archives/000081.html
>>
>> Should we invite him to spaek at one of the meetings ?
>
> Hi, that's me.

Congratulations on a cool site and an excellent service to the Ruby
community (not to mention UK TV trivia geeks ;) You've just made it
that much easier to sell Ruby and Rails to the usual corporate drones
as everyone knows the BBC has very exacting standards and that her
sites handle a large volume of traffic.

Ellie