[LRUG] Topic for Next meeting

Matt Jones matt_binary at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 06:21:11 PDT 2006

This is the kind of thing I'd like to discuss.  One of
the things that makes Ruby interesting is that it has
an incredibly slick object model but also powerful
functional programming abilities.  How do these two
sides interact?  I'd be interested in looking at to
what degree functional programming changes what we
really need from OO.