[LRUG] Topic for Next meeting

Paul pardel at gmail.com
Mon May 22 11:54:22 PDT 2006

Hi all,

This is my first post here so I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Paul
and I work as technical manager for a marketing company just outside London.
I've discovered Ruby/Rails about 2 months ago and I've had the same
revelation that many had. Having developed code mainly in PHP since the days
of v.3 I was quite please to discover the true OO foundation of Ruby. I must
confess that nil being an object is cool. :)

Anyway, I'm up for small challenges like these and I would actually want to
see some periodical practical sessions where we can have hand-on tutorials
and hack into ruby.

Wish you all a pleasant evening,
Paul