[LRUG] Jeff Barr (Amazon Web Services) in London - May 15th!

dblack at wobblini.net dblack at wobblini.net
Mon May 8 22:38:19 PDT 2006

Hi --

On Mon, 8 May 2006, Dean Wilson wrote:

> Jeff Barr is coming along to speak in London on the 15th. As it's very web
> 2.0 I thought it might be of interest to some of the Ruby people.

Don't hold back if you know about other non-Web-related events --
Rubyists have a remarkably wide range of programming interests :-)  I
can't come to this event, unfortunately; I'm leaving to go back to the
States that very day.  (Just as the last LRUG meeting was scheduled
the day I was leaving London for Berlin.  Coincidence?  You be the
judge.... :-)

Let me just sneak in saying that it was really cool meeting up
informally with some of you last week.  I look forward to coming back
in September for the European RoR Conference.

David

--
David A. Black (dblack at wobblini.net)
* Ruby Power and Light, LLC (http://www.rubypowerandlight.com)
   > Ruby and Rails consultancy and training
* Author of "Ruby for Rails" from Manning Publications!