[LRUG] Last Nights Meeting

Ben Griffiths bengriffiths at gmail.com
Tue May 9 08:44:38 PDT 2006

Hi Tony,

I think it's my place to elaborate!

I talked a little about conventions for naming tests, which I've also
blogged about here:
http://www.reevoo.com/blogs/bengriffiths/2005/06/24/a-test-by-any-other-name/
and here http://www.reevoo.com/blogs/bengriffiths/2006/04/05/rails-agiledox-browser/

I talked a bit more about making tests run quicker, which I also
blogged about here:
http://www.reevoo.com/blogs/bengriffiths/2005/06/26/mock-objects-and-life-expectancy/

Those blog posts are pretty old and we've done a lot of work in the
meantime on techniques for testing using mocks and stubs. I tried to
share a few of those techniques.

I think the presentation I made will appear on the lrug site at some point.

Ben