[LRUG] Topic for Next meeting

Robert McKinnon rob_m_mckinnon at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 07:29:12 PDT 2006

Hi Benjohn,

The material behind the talk sounds good, but I'm not sure if live
coding makes a good presentation - might lack the flow of prepared
talk. What do you think about preparing the code first, doing a walk
through in the presentation and the live part can be the audience
trying to write the socket client? That way we won't run the risk of
getting stuck at the first hurdle.

cheers,
Rob