[LRUG] Topic for Next meeting

Tiest Vilee ruby at tiestvilee.fastmail.com.au
Tue May 16 23:00:05 PDT 2006

Hey everyone,
We should start thinking about what we want to do for the next meeting
(scheduled for the 12th of June).
Does anyone have something they'd like to talk about?
Also, there seemed to be quite a few people with limited Ruby
experience, do some people want a bit of an intro or something?
It was also proposed that we could do a 'tutorial' style thing with
people doing some coding during the meeting, or even a 'hack night'
where we get together and see what we can hack up in a few hours.

So, what do you guys think/want.

Tiest

(Oh, and Alec, sorry for not saying goodbye on Monday night, my curfew
was close so I had to rush home)
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains: round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
 -- Shelley