[LRUG] Topic for Next meeting

Tiest Vilee ruby at tiestvilee.fastmail.com.au
Sun May 21 23:12:17 PDT 2006

That sounds great Benj, I'm sure people would like to see what you've
got.  BTW, have you had a look at Mongrel?

I hope I didn't come across as being rude/forceful etc in my last email,
I apologise if I did, you know how emails are.

Would people be interested in looking at a whole unfinished/experimental
DSL for finite state machines?  I could compare it to 'finite state
machine generator'.

Also, any comp sci heads out there want to talk about continuations?  I
figure if they can have a talk about it at the RubyConf then we can have
a talk about it here :)  Also Monads, Functional programming etc

We could also have a general forum about various topics, I'd be
interested in finding out about what 'real object oriented programming'
is - Tell, don't Ask and all that

Tiest