[LRUG] LRUG site ideas

Richard Livsey richard at livsey.org
Fri Nov 10 10:54:37 PST 2006

I have just spent 20 mins or so messing about with logo and site designs for
the LRUG site.

Quite pleased with the logo itself, but the site is currently a bit of a
ruby-lang.org rip-off, not sure if that's a bad thing or not as it gives
some common identity.

The top right feels a bit empty, could put a search box up there.

Site: http://livsey.org/experiments/lrug/lrug_1.png
Logo: http://livsey.org/experiments/lrug/lrug_logo_1.png

Will keep playing, any ideas/opinions are certainly welcome :o)

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it to Mondays meet as I've
got a meeting I have to go to, but I should be finished by 8 so will be able
to scoot along to the pub after!

(the photo used in the logo is licensed with creative commons:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonnybaker/288469527/)

--
Richard Livsey
Head of Agile Development, CitySafe