[LRUG] LRUG site ideas

James Darling james at abscond.org
Fri Nov 10 18:15:32 PST 2006

I too have t say the logo is fantastic. I have mixed feelings about
the site. It's nice and clean, and don't think it being like ruby-
lang is too much of a problem.
However, I don't see the need to stray too much from the current
design, just with more logo and sidebar/structure. And of course,
some microformats (it's begging for hcards and hcals). Also, I don't
know if the typography in the png is how you desire the final to be,
but it doesn't scan nearly as well as the current design for me, but
then I'm no typography expert.

Great work though,

James Darling
Abscond Design