[LRUG] LRUG site ideas

James Adam james.adam at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 02:21:44 PST 2006

On 11/11/06, Paul Battley <pbattley at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/11/06, Richard Livsey <richard at livsey.org> wrote:
> > I have just spent 20 mins or so messing about with logo and site designs for
> > the LRUG site.
>
> I like the logo; the site *really* looks like ruby-lang.org to me, though.
>
> Coincidentally, I just spent a couple of hours 'interpreting' James's
> official logo[1], and was just about to post it here!

Paul you SWINE. You CHARLATAN! You THIEF!

I love it. Make it official.

p.s. perhaps some more *very* subtle highlights to indicate the
'facets' of the gem? </picky>

p.p.s ditto with the actual site. I am hopeful there's some compromise
that has the cleanliness of the ruby-lang-inspired design, without
seeming that we don't have our own identity.

--
* J *
  ~