[LRUG] Signup now! London December Bash - Sat 9th Dec - places limited

Robert McKinnon rob_m_mckinnon at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 04:02:08 PST 2006

All 400 spaces for the party have filled up. I recommend you add your
name to the waiting list ASAP if you were interested in attending:

  http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/news/archives/2006/11/christmas_party.html

If you can't attend and are signed up please use the comment section on
the same form to notify the organizers that you can no longer make it:

  http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/news/archives/2006/11/christmas_party.html

-Rob