[LRUG] Hi from Italy

Paolo Donà paolo.dona at seesaw.it
Mon Nov 20 07:13:33 PST 2006

Yeah, I'm already very active in the Italian Ruby community. I Just feel the
need of some fresh ideas and new people :-)
That match also with the fact that I'm trying to improve my english (I'm a
startup owner and I plan to sell my services worldwide).

If you're interested I developed a couple of Rails plugins... you can find
them here: http://blog.seesaw.it/pages/toolbox

PS: If you find me making bad mistakes with my english don't mind to let me
know.
Paolo

paolo.dona at seesaw.it
personal http://paolodona.blogspot.com