[LRUG] Mongrel

Martin mtsbtt at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 23 08:10:11 PST 2006

Hi Soledad,

We use Apache 2.2 with Mongrel Cluster for WorkingWithRails.com.

At the moment everything currently runs on one machine. There are 10
mongrels ready to take requests
each using about 30-40MB of memory. So far it's handled traffic very
well and we are  pleased with performance.

On the Ruby on Rails Podcasts link that Anthony posted a while back
there is a screencast on deployment
if you haven't already watched it:

http://podcast.sdruby.com/

Hope that helps,